In the event that merchandise purchased on soccerloco.com becomes defective during normal wear in the first 90 days, please fill out our Return Form and Email our Returns Department for an RA# to return the defective product and receive credit.
A defective product is defined as a damaged product that is unfit for its intended purpose due to manufacturing or design flaw. All of us at soccerloco.com play soccer just like you and know the normal wear and tear of soccer equipment. Based on our experience, a truly defective product will show signs of being faulty within the first 90 days of use. For that reason we only accept defective returns within that period.
Defective products can be returned to soccerloco.com up to 90 days from purchase only after approval from our customer service team. Please contact customer service for defective return approval. The following credit will be issued for items deemed defective :
0-45 days = 100% of purchase price
46-90 days = 50% of purchase price
After 90 Days = No credit
Examples of DEFECTS:
- Footwear where the outsole separates, shoe splits, tongue comes off or eyelet breaks.
- Gloves where the finger saves break or stitching comes out.
- Balls where the stitching comes apart, bladder won’t hold air or it has slices from manufacturer.
- Bags where the stitching comes apart.*
- Apparel where the seams come apart or out.*
*soccerloco will NOT credit customers for the cost of customization on returned or exchanged items.
Examples of NON-DEFECTS:
- Footwear where the cleats are worn down studs because you wore them on concrete.
- Gloves where the stitching is coming out of fingertips from normal wear and tear.
- Balls that look like an egg because they have been sat on or a ball that don't hold air because it was kicked against a sharp object.
- Bags that are torn from being dragged on the ground.